A travel Physical Therapist is needed to join a thriving therapy clinic in central upstate California. Join a clinic whose team is dedicated to not only providing excellent patient care, but also doing so with the highest level of professionalism, moral, and ethical standards. Approximately halfway between Redding, CA, and Sacramento, CA, this small town is rich in its natural beauty and outdoor adventures, while still having ease of access to larger urban city life. Rich in a variety of natural surroundings, locals enjoy the lush landscapes of mountains and trees, the nearby reservoir and wildlife rescue, and is an agricultural hub for a variety of produce. Offering the perfect escape from the fast pace of city life.
Total Reward/Position Details and Highlights:
- Generous pay rate.
- Full-time position (Schedule, 8-5).
- Outpatient setting - orthopedic emphasis.
- No call coverage.
- 13-week contract.
- Great colleagues and resources to help you thrive in this position.
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- Physical Therapy License.
- 1 year or previous experience - required.
- Great peer reference and in good standing.
- Summers are hot and dry, and winters are mild and wet. The average high temperature in the summer season is around 98°F, while the average low temperature in the winter is around 39°F.
- Less than 1.5 hours drive to Sacramento, CA, and 1 hour from Redding, CA, this small town is rich in its natural beauty and outdoor adventures, while still having ease of access to larger urban city life.
- Nearby you will find hiking, biking areas, and camping, while downtown you can enjoy local restaurants and shops.
- It is a great small community, perfect for raising a family. Everyone is very friendly and nice, and the crime rate is low.
- Large International airport 1 hour’s drive away.