A travel Physical Therapist needed to join a patient-focused and highly successful Physical Therapy clinic in Central Arizona. Halfway between larger cities Tucson and Pheonix, about a 1 hour’s drive in each direction, you will find a charming family-friendly community rich in history, agriculture, family fun, and outdoor adventures. Join a team of healthcare professionals who are anxious to ensure each patient is given one-on-one care and a specific therapy plan catered to their exact needs to achieve healthy living again.
Total Reward/Position Details and Highlights:
- Generous weekly pay rate.
- Full-Time position. Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm schedule.
- Outpatient setting.
- No call coverage.
- 13-week contract.
- Great collaborative team and resources to help you thrive in this role.
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- PT Credentials.
- Great peer reference and in good standing.
- Located in an arid desert climate, summers are very hot, dry, and clear, while winters are warm and mild.
- The area’s activities and sightseeing include the Ruins National Park, an excellent selection of golf courses and resorts, a historic downtown plaza, a suburb restaurant selection, and unique boutiques.
- Within one hour, both directions, of downtown urban city life, yet surrounded by numerous outdoor locations to visit and explore such as hiking trails that will blow your mind and nearby lakes and rivers to cool off, you are sure to never run out of things to do.
- Major airport within a 1 hour’s drive.
- Approximately halfway between Tucson and Phoenix, each being about an hour’s drive.