A travel Physical Therapist needed to join a thriving Physical Therapy clinic near the western coast of California. The team of health care professionals at the clinic helps restore patients’ quality of life through superior clinical care, using the most proven techniques and unique patient plans to return each patient back to the highest level of function possible. Highly populated and thriving area located in the beautiful East Bay subregion of the San Francisco Bay area, featuring nearby lakes, rolling hills, trails on the Bay, and hiking trails and national mountainous parks nearby. The vibrant city offers locals and guests alike plenty to explore beyond the natural surrounding beauty including a lively city life, plenty of restaurant options, shopping centers, activities for families, and so much more!
Total Reward/Position Details and Highlights:
- Generous weekly pay rate.
- Full-Time position. Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm schedule.
- Outpatient setting.
- No call coverage.
- 13-week contract.
- Great collaborative team and resources to help you thrive in this role.
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- PT Credentials.
- Great peer reference and in good standing.
- Having a mild Mediterranean climate, summers are warm with an average high temperature of 70°F, and winters are cool with an average high temperature of 58°F.
- Located on the San Francisco Bay, a part of a highly diverse and populous area, you are sure to find a large variety of nearby shopping options, superb restaurant choices, and many world-famous tourist attractions including Chinatown, Fishermans Wharf, Cable car system, popular wine country, and local entertainment and culture.
- Southeast of San Francisco, just a short 35 minutes drive to downtown, and an even shorter drive to Oakland at just 25 minutes. You will have the seamless accessibility to go to the big cities or stay right in town.
- Major international airport within a short 20-minute drive.