A permanent Physical Therapist needed to join an established home health clinic that strives to set a new bar for quality home health care in beautiful Southcentral Alaska. Located in one of the most beautiful places on earth, right on the banks of the Kenai River in Alaska you have the opportunity to join a cohesive team that treats its patients and employees like family, by offering quality care that is evidence-based, comprehensive, and tailored to our patient’s unique needs.
Total Reward/Position Details and Highlights:
- Generous base pay.
- Sign-on bonus and great 401K match.
- Full-time position. (5-8s, Monday-Friday).
- Home care setting, clients within a 30-mile radius.
- No call coverage.
- Great collaborative team and resources to help you thrive in this role.
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- PT Credentials.
- Home Health experience: Required.
- Great peer reference and in good standing.
- The summers are warm and comfortable, ranging in temperature from 65°F - 75°F. Winters are cold with beautiful snow cover, ranging in temperatures from 0°F - 15°F.
- Alaska is one of the most beautiful places on earth, with countless opportunities for play year-round.
- Located along the banks of the Kenai River, the area is known for its natural beauty, world-record salmon fishing, wild caribou herds, and migratory waterfowl. Endless natural beauty in every direction.
- The city is a hub for retail and professional services where you will find top-notch healthcare services, access to a wide variety of shopping and dining, and a community that is always alive with activity year-round.
- Explore the great outdoors by glacier trekking, rafting, hiking, biking, fishing, camping, and simply taking in the breathtaking wide-open spaces with beautiful mountain views.
- Less than 3-hour drive to urban city life.
- Airport located in town, Major airport within a 2 and a half-hour drive.