A permanent Physical Therapist is needed to join an established healthcare organization in Northern Texas. Serving as the hub for the panhandle region of Texas, this smaller cultural-rich town has vibrant town life and various outdoor recreational activities to explore including the nearby Lake Meredith.
Total Reward/Position Details and Highlights:
- Generous base pay.
- Great sign-on bonus and relocation expense assistance.
- Housing allowance and school forgiveness programs available.
- Full-time position. (5-8s, Monday-Friday).
- Hospital based; 80% outpatient, 20% inpatient.
- Occasional call coverage. Call coverage details will be discussed during the interview process.
- Great collaborative team and resources to help you thrive in this role.
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- PT Credentials in TX.
- Great peer reference and in good standing.
- The summers are hot and mostly clear, with the average temperature ranging 94°F and low humidity. The winters are cold with a chance of snow, and the average temperature reaches 37°F.
- City parks, bowling center, movie theater, youth center, sports facilities, golf courses, skate park, gyms, swimming pool, and splash pad are just some of the recreational venues that keep adults and youth occupied.
- Nearby, Lake Meredith provides fishing, hunting, birding, trail riding, boating, paddle boarding, hiking, swimming, camping, and picnicking.
- Only 36 miles northeast of Amarillo, TX, offering urban city life and activities.
- Major airport located less than 1 hour away.