A permanent Physical Therapist is needed to join an established Physical Therapy Clinic in Western Washington State. The private practice has been serving the community for over 40 years. The team is professional, patient, and encouraging, using evidence-based quality care to help each patient reach their individual goals for full recovery. A truly beautiful mid-sized city located on the western side of the Puget Sound, where you can enjoy beautiful waterfront views surrounded by evergreen countryside and snow-topped Olympic Mountains.
Total Reward/Position Details and Highlights:
- Generous base pay.
- Full-time position. (Flexible, 5-8s or 4-10s).
- Outpatient clinic setting.
- No call coverage.
- Great collaborative team and resources to help you thrive in this role.
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- Physical Therapy License in WA, or the ability to obtain a Physical Therapy License in WA.
- COVID vaccination required (can apply for exemption).
- Great peer reference and in good standing.
- The climate is mild, with summers being temperate and warm, and winters being mildly cold with temperatures rarely dropping below 20°F.
- Beautiful panoramic views of the evergreen countryside, snow-topped Olympic mountains, and wonderful waterfronts.
- Enjoy fine dining, cafes, coffee shops, parks, art galleries, and specialty stores in the popular downtown Harborside area. A truly beautiful mid-sized city thriving in the artistic and cultural community.
- Outdoor activities include hiking, biking, kayaking, paddleboarding, boating, and golf. Skiing is within 2.5 hours.
- Less than 1.5 hours to the Washington State capital, Olympia.
- Only an hour ferry ride (or 30-minute fast ferry ride) trip to Seattle.
- Major airport located less than 2 hours away.