A permanent Physical Therapist is needed to join a growing Physical Therapy clinic in breathtaking Southwestern Florida. Join a thriving outpatient facility and a group of coworkers that are all on each other’s team working cohesively to ensure their patients receive the utmost quality of care. They strive to help each patient gain back control of their health and return to the activities they love. Named one of the best places to live in Florida for its affordability and low crime rate, this location is surrounded by breathtaking beach fronts and intertwining waterways. You will easily find yourself falling in love with this paradise.
Total Reward/Position Details and Highlights:
- Generous base pay.
- Complete benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, 401K (with up to a 4% match), PTO, and paid holidays.
- Relocation expense reimbursement, and sign-on bonus.
- Full-time position. Flexible schedule (5-8s or 4-10s)
- Outpatient setting.
- No call coverage.
- Great colleagues and resources to help you thrive as a Physical Therapist.
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- Physical Therapy License in FL, or the ability to obtain a Physical Therapy License in FL.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (pelvic health emphasis preferred).
- Frequent lifting / carrying up to 25 lbs.
- No COVID vaccination requirements.
- Great peer reference and in good standing.
- Averaging 355 days of sunshine each year, this tropical climate experiences warm and humid summer seasons, and dry to moderate winter seasons.
- Located in the heart of active city life, storefronts, shopping, breathtaking sandy beaches, active waterways, over 30 recreational parks, tasty food and drink options, and so much more!
- A revitalizing and economically growing community that offers a variety of business, housing, and educational opportunities.
- Less than a 30 minute drive to nearby International airport.