A travel Physical Therapist is needed to join a thriving therapy clinic in evergreen Western Washington. Join a collaborative team that ensures each patient receives one-on-one patient-focused care, by combining physical, occupational, and massage therapy techniques, to ensure each patient gets back to their ultimate health. Tucked between the Seattle waterway and the Cascade Mountains, you will have access to the best of both worlds. The small town is surrounded by beautiful evergreen landscapes, and breathtaking views of Mt. Rainer, where you can enjoy hiking and biking trails, fishing, and camping. Or if you want to enjoy a night in the larger city buzz, you are within 45 minutes of Tacoma, WA a well-known suburb of Seattle. The location is perfect if you desire the small-town atmosphere, with the ease of access to urban city life!
Total Reward/Position Details and Highlights:
- Generous pay rate.
- Full-time position. (Schedule, 4-10s)
- Outpatient setting - orthopedic emphasis.
- No call coverage.
- 13-week minimum contract.
- Great colleagues and resources to help you thrive in this position.
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- Physical Therapy License.
- Great peer reference and in good standing.
- A temperate climate, with summers being warm and mild winters. The average high temperature in the summer season is around 75°F, while the average low temperature in the winter is around 35°F. Frequent precipitation during the rainy season (October-April) keeps everything beautifully green.
- Enjoy the outdoor life of hiking, beautiful Mt. Rainer views, biking trails, fishing, camping, local parks, golf, recreation areas, nearby lake access, beautiful parks, and fun local activities. Ski resorts located about a 2 hour’s drive.
- Located about 40 minutes drive from Tacoma, one of Seattle’s well-known suburbs, this small town location is perfect if you desire the small-town atmosphere with the ease of access to urban city life!
- Easy access to one of Seattle’s larger suburb cities, there are always nearby activities or events if you want to participate, or stay in town and enjoy some peaceful green walking trails, local events, and smaller town life.
- Large airport within an hour’s drive, depending on traffic.
- Located on the outskirts of metro and urban city life.