A travel Physical Therapist is needed to join a thriving therapy clinic in evergreen Western Washington. Join a supportive team that ensures each patient receives one-on-one patient-focused care, by combining physical, occupational, and massage therapy techniques, to ensure each patient gets back to their ultimate health. Part of the Seattle Metropolitan area near the Cascade Mountains, you will have access to the best of both worlds. Beautiful evergreen landscapes, breathtaking views of Mt. Rainer, hiking and biking trails, fishing, and camping, or you can choose to enjoy the activity and never ending buzz that the larger city brings.
Total Reward/Position Details and Highlights:
- Generous pay rate.
- Full-time position. (Schedule, 4-10s)
- Outpatient setting - orthopedic emphasis.
- No call coverage.
- 13-week minimum contract.
- Great colleagues and resources to help you thrive in this position.
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- Physical Therapy License.
- Great peer reference and in good standing.
- A temperate climate, with summers being warm and mild winters. The average high temperature in the summer season is around 75°F, while the average low temperature in the winter is around 35°F. Frequent precipitation during the rainy season (October-April) keeps everything beautifully green and fresh year-round.
- Enjoy the outdoor life of hiking, beautiful Mt. Rainer views, biking trails, fishing, camping, local parks, golf, recreation areas, and water views and activities.
- Next to one of Seattle’s larger suburb cities, there are always nearby activities or events if you want to participate, or stay back and enjoy some peaceful green walking trails.
- Located on the outskirts of the big city life while still maintaining the small-town feel. Take part in the neverending list of activities happening locally or in the Seattle Metropolitan area.
- Large airport within a half-hour drive, depending on traffic.