A travel Physical Therapist is needed to join a thriving therapy clinic in evergreen Western Washington. Join a supportive team that ensures each patient receives one-on-one patient-focused care, by combining physical, occupational, and massage therapy techniques, to ensure each patient gets back to their ultimate health. Tucked between the Seattle Metropolitan area and the Cascade Mountains, you will have access to the best of both worlds. Beautiful evergreen landscapes, breathtaking views of Mt. Rainer, hiking and biking trails, fishing, and camping, or you can choose to enjoy the activity and neverending buzz that the larger city brings. The location is perfect if you desire the small-town atmosphere, with the ease of access to urban city life!
Total Reward/Position Details and Highlights:
- Generous pay rate.
- Full-time position. (Schedule, 4-10s)
- Outpatient setting - orthopedic emphasis.
- No call coverage.
- 13-week minimum contract.
- Great colleagues and resources to help you thrive in this position.
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- Physical Therapy License.
- Great peer reference and in good standing.
- A temperate climate, with summers being warm and mild winters. The average high temperature in the summer season is around 75°F, while the average low temperature in the winter is around 35°F. Frequent precipitation during the rainy season (October-April) keeps everything beautifully green.
- Enjoy the outdoor life of hiking, beautiful Mt. Rainer views, biking trails, fishing, camping, local parks, golf, recreation areas, nearby lake access and water activities. Ski resorts located about a 1.5 hours drive.
- Located just south of Tacoma, one of Seattle’s well-known suburbs, in a mid-sized town, the location is perfect if you desire the small-town atmosphere, with the ease of access to urban city life!
- Easy access to one of Seattle’s larger suburb cities, there are always nearby activities or events if you want to participate, or stay in town and enjoy some peaceful green walking trails, local events, and smaller town life.
- Large airport within a half-hour drive, depending on traffic.
- Located on the outskirts of metro and urban city life.