A permanent Physical Therapist is needed to join an established Orthopedic Center in a mid-sized western-culture town in Southeastern Wyoming. The compassionate team at the clinic is composed of highly experienced and board-certified professionals who collaborate in their treatment plans, with the unified goal of returning their patients to their active lives, free of pain, and with their personal interests in consideration. The vibrant college town is tucked between two mountain ranges which provide limitless outdoor activities within minutes of town. The town is large enough to have everything you can think of needing close by, yet small enough to really enjoy the country Wyoming spirit.
Total Reward/Position Details and Highlights:
- Generous base pay.
- Sign-on bonus, relocation expense assistance, education continuance assistance.
- Full-time position. Flexible (4-10s, or 3-12s)
- Clinic setting.
- Primarily orthopedic with occasional neuro.
- College town - lending access to collegiate sports and potential athlete clients.
- No call coverage.
- Great compassionate and collaborative team to help you thrive in this role.
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- Physical Therapy License in WY, or the ability to obtain a Physical Therapy License in WY.
- Open to new graduates.
- Great peer reference and in good standing.
- Enjoy over 300 days of sunshine per year. Categorized as a semi-arid climate, with long cold winters and hot summers. The summer’s average temperature ranges between 80s-90s, and is dry and sunny. The winter months range between 30s-40s with an annual snow average of about 55 inches.
- Tucked between two mountain ranges, a mid-sized western college town is located in Southeastern Wyoming.
- A college town with a plethora of activities, artistic galleries and featured downtown murals, museums, shopping, and a variety of great unique foodie options.
- Or enjoy the outdoorsy options which include Memorial monuments, golf, rock climbing, beautiful hiking, nearby lakes, nicely kept greenbelt trails, ATVing, mountain biking, fishing, hunting, camping, horseback riding, natural hot springs, skiing, and more!
- Large enough town to have everything you need within a few minutes’ drive, yet small enough to really enjoy the country Wyoming spirit.
- Airport located in town.