A permanent Physical Therapist needed to join an established home health clinic that strives to set a new bar for quality home health care just north of the San Francisco Bay. Join a Home Health establishment in a beautiful location that is invested in their community and treating their patients with the utmost care possible. This mid-sized town offers an array of activities to cater to every interest and age group. Shop till you drop at the city’s charming boutiques or explore the surrounding great outdoors. Get your culture fix by visiting the vibrant art galleries or attending one of the city’s renowned festivals. If you’re looking to unwind, indulge in a spa treatment, or enjoy a rejuvenating yoga session. Whatever your taste, you are sure to find something nearby that will leave you feeling inspired and refreshed.
Total Reward/Position Details and Highlights:
- Generous base pay.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance are negotiable.
- Full-time position. (5-8s, Monday-Friday).
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Call coverage is minimal (will be discussed during the interview process).
- Great collaborative team and resources to help you thrive in this role.
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- PT Credentials.
- Great in the home health setting.
- Great peer reference and in good standing.
- The summers are warm and mostly clear, ranging in temperature from 60°F - 85°F. Winters are mild and short, ranging in temperatures from 40°F - 55°F.
- Enjoy an array of activities nearby including shopping at the downtown boutiques or shopping center, explore the great outdoors hiking or biking, spend an evening visiting local wineries and breweries, check out nearby art galleries and spa treatments, and enjoy regular renown festivals.
- Beautiful river flowing right through town and a channel that encompasses a downtown city park. Bring out the paddle boards and floating tubes on a warm day to relax on the river.
- Only a one-hour drive to San Francisco, where you have easy access to urban city life.
- International airport located 50 miles away, or one hour's drive.