A travel Physical Therapist is needed to join northern New Mexico’s established and successful Home Care facility. Bounded by the rustic Sangre de Cristo Mountains, the town is rich in history including its historic adobe buildings, Native American culture, and longtime artistic colony showcasing many galleries and museums showcasing regional artwork. Join a healthcare team that has the resources, skills, and compassion to provide superior hands-on quality home healthcare services to their local community.
Total Reward/Position Details and Highlights:
- Generous base pay.
- Mileage reimbursement. (30 mile radius).
- Full-time position, 5-8s, Monday-Friday.
- Home care setting, mostly geriatric patients.
- 13-week+ contract.
- Great colleagues and support staff and resources in this position.
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- PT License in NM or the ability to obtain a PT license in NM.
- Great peer reference and in good standing.
- Summers are warm and temperate, with temperatures ranging between 70s - 80s. Winters are cold and snowy, with temperatures ranging between 15s - 40s.
- A longtime artistic colony, the area holds a rich Native American history and culture in which they display in many galleries and museums showcasing their regional work across town. Local activities and town events are also regular year-round celebrating their local heritage. Explore the multi-story historic pueblo continuously inhabited for over 1,000 years, multiple historic adobe churches, and the downtown historic adobe plaza.
- Enjoy the Historic District where locals gather for live music, farmers markets, and visitors stroll through shops and galleries.
- Access to 4 great ski areas that cater to all levels and budgets! All within or less than a one-hour drive.
- Airports located within a 1-hour drive.
- 1.5 hours drive to Sante Fe, NM where you will find larger entertainment and activity options.