Summit Home Care is hiring for a dedicated Full-Time PT position which will require moderate travel on the east side of Cincinnati, Ohio area to join our growing team. Join our company that has been awarded Top Workplaces award for 6 years! We look forward to hearing from you!
We are dedicated to providing our patients with the highest quality home health care services available and doing so with world-class customer service. This is a great opportunity for you to use your PT skills to provide quality one-on-one care with a focus on the individual patient and positive outcomes.
As a Physical Therapist, you will operate under the supervision of the Clinical Management Team while providing direct care to patients.
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation and willingness to travel moderate distances.
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients' progress
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
- PT License required
- Previous experience in physical therapy, rehabilitation, or other preferred
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities