Full-time Director of Rehab & Therapy Services needed at a top facility in North Dakota!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The Director is a Clinician who has oversight for the following departments:
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Language Pathology
- Sports Medicine/Athletic Training
- Exercise Physiology
- Joint Care-Hip Fracture Coordinator
- Respiratory Therapy
- Sleep Lab/Center
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
* ND state licensure as a Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, or Speech Language Pathologist is required.
* Must have a bachelors degree specific to one of the disciplines within the service area with a Master’s degree in that discipline or a business related field preferred.
* Must have at least five years of experience in one of the above mentioned disciplines.
* Must have exhibited leadership ability and a minimum of 4-5 years of management experience.
* Must have experience working in a multidisciplinary therapy environment, in a hospital setting.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: [Register to View]