Seeking a dynamic Physical Therapist to join a great company in southern New Mexico!
This is a full time outpatient Physical Therapist opportunity within a Rehabilitation Hospital. The PT is responsible for providing and directing Physical Therapy services to patients, including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation, related documentation, and communication. Functions under a physicians order.
- Salaried, exempt position
- Regular schedule Monday – Friday, approximately 8am – 5pm
- Competitive Compensation and benefits
- Potential for sign-on retention bonus
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Physical Therapist in the state of New Mexico
- Current BLS certification from an Ernest-approved vendor required.
- One (1) year of experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Previous Hospital experience preferred
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
For more details please submit your resume! You can also send it directly to [Register to View]