-Full Time, Days
-Position offers competitive compensation, including possible sign on bonus
-Annual Loan reimbursement
The Physical Therapist provides quality direct patient care services according to the standards of the Maine Physical Therapy Practice Act. Participates in the efficient operations of the Rehabilitation Department and supports all the hospital policies and procedures relevant to this position.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy education program.
- Must hold a valid State of Maine License to practice Physical Therapy
- Experience preferred.
- Must be able to provide competent patient treatment and have good documentation skills. Must be proficient with computer applications.
- Must have valid driver’s license to provide own transportation between clinics.
- Ability to work independently.
- Mostly outpatients with some inpatient care
For more details please submit your resume. You can also send it directly to [Register to View]