-Provides in-patient care, This is a full time day position, working 40 hours a week with rotating weekends.
- Evaluates patients, develops and implements an appropriate treatment plan for a variety of diagnoses.
- Designs and implements programs to improve strength, ROM, balance, safety and function.
- Educates patient and care givers on appropriate home exercise programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy
- Current Colorado Physical Therapist License (DORA)
- Must have at least 1 year post graduation PT experience, 3-5 years is preferred.
Located in the mountains between Aspen and Vail along the Colorado River, our location is a mecca for outdoor adventures. We also have the largest hot springs pool in the world. With a population of around 10,000 Glenwood Springs is an ideal community to live in. Our hospital offers exceptional benefits, including a robust health and dental plan; vision and life insurance; defined contribution pension plan; 403(b); relocation and other financial assistance may apply, along with many more employee perks.
The area provides endless recreational activities for outdoor enthusiasts. You can spend your free time skiing, snowboarding, kayaking, rafting, fishing, hiking or exploring the Rocky Mountains.
For more details please submit your resume. You can also send it directly to [Register to View]
JOB ID : KD3