Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Physical Therapist - Rehabilitation Services (Inpatient/Outpatient) - Coos Bay, OR
Physical Therapist - Rehabilitation Services (Inpatient/Outpatient)
Coos Bay, OR
Full-time (40 hrs/wk), Direct Hire
4 - 10 hour days
SGS is recruiting for a full time Physical Therapist to supplement their successful clinician-led inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services team.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctor of Physical Therapy from an accredited program
Education: Graduate from an accredited PT program.
Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a physical therapist in OR or willing to obtain OR PT licensure. (compact state license if applicable)
Experience with Electronic medical records is preferred
Certification: will need to have or obtain a BLS (Basic Life Support card)
• Evaluates patients in terms of goals for physical therapy treatments/modalities
• Establishes plan of care, in accordance with physician’s orders, to achieve goals; implements appropriate treatment modalities
• Evaluates effectiveness of treatments, modifies care plan as needed to reach identified goals
• Assesses educational needs of patient/family/caregiver and provides education to meet identified needs
• Collaborates with interdisciplinary team during course of treatment and discharge planning to ensure overall hospitalization goals are met and patient is prepared to progress on the wellness continuum following discharge
• Completes documentation that accurately reflects care provided and meets clinical, organizational, and reimbursement requirements
• Oversees care provided by physical therapy assistants
• At the request of the manager
• Participates in performance improvement activities
• Participates in peer evaluations
• Orients new hires, students
Orientation with other PT's on staff is provided until the PT is comfortable taking on their own patient load. Length of Orientation is based on experience.