This job is archived
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy is required.
- Current Massachusetts License in Physical Therapy (PT) required.
- One Year of Experience preferred.
- Outpatient Experience Preferred
- CPR certification required.
Southcoast Health is a community based health delivery system with multiple access points, offering an integrated continuum of health services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and East Bay, Rhode Island. For more than 100 years, we have provided quality, patient-focused care in a stet-of-the-art environment. By uniting a single purpose and building an integrated system of services and resources, we have become one of the largest and fastest-growing health systems in Massachusetts.
Together We Are More.
- 311 years of hospitals’ collective continuous services
- 920 + square miles of service across southern MA + East bay, RI
- 7400 + employees doctors, nurses, professionals in IT, Finance, HR, and more
- Top 5% of USA hospitals for 2017 clinical performance by Healthgrades
We are committed to providing our employees in MA and RI with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life balance and add value to our employees’ lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
**Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a minimum of 20 hours.
Are you readyto make a difference in your community? Join us in our strive to be more than medicine!