This job is archived
Join one of the Top 15 Healthcare Systems in the Nation, recently recognized by IBM Watson Health! Aspirus is seeking new graduates or experienced therapists to join growing teams in the following Wisconsin & Michigan locations:
- Antigo – Inpatient/Outpatient Rehab & Home Health
- Calumet – Home Health
- Iron River – Inpatient/Outpatient
- Ironwood – Inpatient/Outpatient & Home Health
- Medford – Inpatient/Outpatient & Home Health
- Stevens Point – Outpatient
- Wausau – Home Health
- Wisconsin Rapids – Home Health
Aspirus is a nationally recognized health system based in Wausau which is located in the center of Wisconsin. Our system and service area extends from beautiful central and northern Wisconsin into the majestic lake shore regions of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have 8 hospitals, over 55 primary care/specialty clinics and provide home health services in 14 counties.
Join a team that is:
- Outcomes based and focused on returning patients to normal activity and/or their home in the shortest time possible.
- Part of a larger team of healthcare professionals including; physical therapists, recreational therapists, speech language pathologists, neuropsychologists, and rehabilitation/specialty nurses.
- Supportive of new grads by providing mentorship and student learning through clinical rotations and preceptor opportunities.
Skills & Requirements
Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Previous experience as a Physical Therapist beneficial but not required.
- Current Wisconsin or Michigan licensure to practice Physical Therapy required.
- Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of hire.
- Knowledge of physical therapy standards and practices normally acquired through completion of a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy.