Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Columbus Springs Dublin - Activity Therapist
Activity Therapist Position Now Available
Columbus Springs Dublin is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located Dublin, OH. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Columbus Springs Dublin we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®, 97% of our patients recommend treatment at Columbus Springs Dublin*
As an Activities Therapist, you will be a member of the clinical services team at Columbus Springs Dublin. Our team drives a “Clinical First” attitude to help fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Our Activities Therapists utilize an approve recreation program to assist patients in developing interpersonal relationships to further develop confidence needed to participate in-group activities. Our patient centric approach delivers superior outcomes for our patients.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team members
- Develop a plan of care with specific and measurable goals, objectives, and interventions defining actions unique to each patient’s needs.
- Contribute to treatment planning with feedback to nursing and program staff to achieve therapeutic interventions.
- Provides direction to nursing staff regarding activity related groups.
- Attends to all treatment teams with input into patient’s Activity Therapy goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institute in Recreational, Music or Art Therapy or similar field
- Licensure or certification per state of practice guidelines
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Previous experience in a psychiatric health care facility, with direct experience working with chemical dependency, dual diagnosis, psychiatric and geriatric patients preferred.
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health services in numerous markets throughout the United States. The name Springstone represents the possibilities of hope and renewal anchored by a solid and secure foundation. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives® by:
Engaging our employees through meaningful work that strengthens individuals, fami...