(Reference Code: JAW769)
Excellent New Home Health Physical Therapist opening with a Regionally recognized organization in Central PA. This is a great opportunity for a motivated PT to join a seasoned staff and advance their career!
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity please click Apply and/or send a copy of your updated resume to [Register to View] !
Works within the scope and professional standards of practice for Physical Therapists. Is an active and/or lead facilitator within team to advocate for an appropriate, individualized Plan of Care specific to each patient's needs. Assesses individuals in the home environment who may be experiencing functional limitations and/or disabilities, or other health related conditions. Designs, implements and modifies therapeutic interventions to suit the patient's evolving needs in the home environment. Creates patient specific plans of care, advocates for patient and caregiver needs as necessary, delivers technically proficient procedures and treatments to patients, engages patients and caregivers to most meaningfully coach toward self-care and management in the home environment. Assumes the lead role in coordinating all disciplines involved the patient's care plan and takes ownership for achieving positive patient outcomes, inclusive of patient satisfaction.
- Unencumbered Physical Therapy license in the state of PA.
- Degree from a collegiate program in physical therapy approved by an accredited organization (APTA or CAPTE
- Minimum of one-year general physical therapy work experience with current home health, experience preferred.
- Ability to work within an interdisciplinary setting.
- Understanding of Home Health philosophy and principles of skilled interventions.
- Valid Driver’s License in the State of PA
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling obligations of patient care - geography, on call, knowledge and skill base.
- Willing to travel in inclement weather.