Reference Code: NEC0881
Physical Therapist (PT)
DESCRIPTION: The rehab department utilizes Optima Therapy for billing and documentation to assist therapists with daily efficiency where quality care remains the primary focus of each therapist. The facility has a 7-day a week, In-House comprehensive rehabilitation program that is an integral member of the interdisciplinary team. Our rehab positions are stable and secure at one location. Each rehab department offers spacious state of the art equipment and ADL Suites.
- One Location, No Daily Travel
- Flexible Schedules
- Excellent Salary and Benefits
- Free Online Continuing Education
- Professional Licensure Reimbursement
- 401K Program
- Screens, examines and evaluates residents, including history, systems review, applications of appropriate tests and measures and interprets findings in order to establish a diagnosis, identify impairments, determine the predicted level of improvement and time required to achieve it, identify precautions and design a plan of care. Develops appropriate treatment goals and methods in collaboration with the resident and caregivers, implements the treatment plan and completes all related documentation required for those services.
- Supervision of Assistants, temporary licensees, students and support staff in accordance to state licensure requirements and professional standards.
- Attends and contributes to resident care, staff conferences and other related meetings
- Consults with and makes referrals to other disciplines, agencies in order to address the comprehensive needs of the resident.
- Provide exception customer service: ensures that resident and families receive the highest quality of service in caring and compassionate environment.
- Responsible for Clinical Programming
- Responsible for maintaining efficiency standards
- Graduate of an accredited Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapy program
- Must have a valid professional license by discipline for state
- Prefer at least one year experience in LTC, but qualified new grads will be considered
- Exceptional patient service skills and ability to demonstrate clinical excellence
- Passionate about post-acute rehabilitation and the older adult population
- Ability to relate and interact positively, effectively and appropriately with residents, family, professional and facility staff