Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) PT needed for Ohio Non-Profit Hospital! Facility Offers Loan Repayment!
Not for profit facility in South Eastern Ohio looking for 2 Physical Therapists, 1 for their Acute Care and 1 for Outpatient. Both settings are mostly treating adults with some PEDS exposure. Excellent quick starting benefits. New Graduates are welcome to apply, tons of mentorship with a Rehab Team of about 20. Beautiful historic town, short weekend drive to Columbus, OH. Please send your resume to me at [Register to View]
and then call me at [Register to View]
- 2 PT needs - one for Acute Care and one for Outpatient
- Large Rehab Team of about 20 in each setting
- Non-Profit Hospital
- Offers CEU's, Tuition Reimbursement and Certification Bonuses
- Health Insurance has $0 deductible
- Columbus is a short drive away
- SE location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...