This job is archived
Seeking a Full-Time Physical Therapist Assistant!
This ~235 bed industry leading skilled nursing facility is adding to their team Their compassionate rehab team is led by an experienced Director of Rehabilitation Services. Rehabilitation Techs are utilized to assist therapists with resident transport and administrative functions.
The facility has a 7-day a week, in-house comprehensive rehabilitation program that is an integral member of the interdisciplinary team. Their rehab positions are stable an secure at one location. Each rehab department offers spacious state of the art equipment and suites.
- Implements the resident's individualized treatment plan as established by primary therapist, including application of therapeutic techniques as allowed by state practice acts.
- Works with other rehab team members to develop programs and activities consistent with the needs and capabilities of the resident.
- Maintains appropriate and timely documentation for residents treated.
- Attends and contributes to resident care, staff conference and other related meetings.
- Consults with and makes referrals to other disciplines, agencies in order to address the comprehensive needs of the resident.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program
- Must have a valid professional license by discipline for state
- Prefer at least one year experience in LTC, but will consider qualified new grads