This job is archived
Seeking a Full-Time Physical Therapist Assistant!
This rehab center is a ~290 bed industry leading skilled nursing facility with a supportive family environment. Their compassionate rehabilitation teams are led by an experienced Director of Rehabilitation. Techs are utilized to assist therapists with resident transport and administrative functions.
The facility has a 7-day a week, in-house comprehensive rehabilitation program that is an integral member of the interdisciplinary team. Their rehab positions are stable and secure at one location. Each rehab department offers spacious state of the art equipment and suites.
- implements the resident's individualized treatment plan as established by primary therapist, including application of therapeutic techniques as allowed by state practice acts.
- Works with other rehab team members to develop programs and activities consistent with the needs and capabilities of the resident.
- Maintains appropriate and timely documentation for residents treated.
- Attends and contributes to resident care, staff conferences and other related meetings.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program
- Must have a valid professional license by discipline for state
- Prefer at least one year experience in LTC