Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Adelphi is seeking Physical Therapists to provide Physical Therapy Services for a school district located in New Mexico. The Physical Therapists will play a crucial role in supporting students' physical development, mobility, and overall well-being by providing effective physical therapy services.
Job Quick Facts:
• Reference #: BD-413-02
• Profession: Allied Health
• Specialty: Physical Therapist
• Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
• Facility Type: School
• Coverage type: On-Site
• Job Type: Contract
• Contract Duration: 1 year
• Schedule: TBC
• Start Date: TBC
• Compensation: $55/hr
• Master's degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited institution.
• Valid license to practice as a Physical Therapist in the state of New Mexico.
• Previous experience working as a Physical Therapist in an educational setting or with school-aged children is advantageous.
• Strong understanding of child development, motor skills, and the impact of physical function on academic success.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with students, parents, teachers, and the broader educational team.
• Conduct Physical Therapy evaluations and provide direct and indirect services for eligible assigned students according to the state and
• Design and implement Physical Therapy Service to assigned caseload at assigned sites including teacher consultation services, appropriate to
meet the needs of the individual students as determined by the IEP Committee.
• Provide caseload information for data input, Medicaid documentation, progress reports, and/or evaluation reports within specified timeframes.
• Assure that Physical Therapy Service are provided in accordance with state licensure requirements and within standards of professional ethics.
Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
We staff physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in locum tenens and permanent positions.