A permanent Physical Therapist needed to join an established critical access healthcare facility located in a friendly mountain town in Northwest Colorado. The health system is dedicated to providing a comprehensive list of healthcare services and is continually expanding to provide the best care possible for their communities and surrounding areas. This sweet rural town is surrounded by beautiful landscapes, rivers, canyons, and national forests and filled with friendly folk who enjoy the laid-back lifestyle and value community.
Health system was named ‘2022 Best Place to Work’ in Moffat County!
Total Reward/Position Details and Highlights:
- Generous base pay.
- Full benefit package includes medical, dental, PTO, PSL, and retirement.
- Personal education stipend.
- Full-time position. (Flexible schedule - no weekends - 4-10s)
- Will be working in a CA hospital and hospital-based outpatient rehab department located in new medical office building which is attached to the hospital.
- Majority outpatient orthopedic patient, with occasional subacute inpatient.
- No call coverage.
- Great collaborative team of PT, OT, and speech.
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- Physical Therapy License in CO, or the ability to obtain an Physical Therapy License in CO.
- 2+ years of orthopedic experience preferred.
- COVID vaccination required.
- Great peer reference and in good standing.
- Classified as having a humid continental climate, summer days are hot with cool nights, while winters are cold and snowy with lows near freezing.
- Elk Hunting capital of the world.
- Enjoy the natural hot springs, nearby world-class ski resorts, snowshoeing, camping, mountain biking, hiking, kayaking, fly fishing, golf, local dining and breweries, and more!
- Airport located less than a 30 minute drive.
- Within 3 hours drive to metro, and urban cities.