Matrix Providers is potentially hiring a Physical Therapist to join our team of talented professionals who provide healthcare services to our Military Service Members and their families at the Naval Health Clinic in Quantico, VA.
- Employment Status: Full time
- Compensation: This is a salaried position, paid bi-weekly.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday between the hours of 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays (Outlined in Handbook)
- 401(k) Plan
Physical Therapist Requirements:
- Education: Master's degree in physical therapy or Baccalaureate degree in physical therapy for graduates prior to January 1, 2002. Graduate from a college or university approved by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
- Basic Life Support: Required
- Experience: As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions.
- Licensure/Registration: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a physical therapist.
Physical Therapist Job Summary:
- Perform a full range of physical therapist services by the scope of clinical privileges granted by the MTF.
- Plan and prepare written treatment programs based on an evaluation of the patient.
- Administer manual exercises to improve and maintain function.
- Instruct, motivate, and assist patients in performing various physical activities, such as non-manual exercises, ambulatory functional activities, daily-living activities, and assistive and supportive devices, such as crutches, canes, and prostheses.
- Administer soft tissue mobilization, applying knowledge of mobilization techniques and body physiology.
- Administer traction to relieve pain using traction equipment.
- Record treatment, response, and progress in the patient's chart and automated systems.
- Coordinate treatment with physicians and other staff members to obtain additional patient information, suggest revisions to the treatment program, and integrate physical therapy treatment with other aspects of the patient's health care. Contact referring physicians regarding patient care concerns, as required.
- Perform prevention and wellness activities, education, screening, and promoting positive health behaviors.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please see [Register to View] To learn more about our Benefits Packages, please see [Register to View]
Matrix Providers endeavors to make [Register to View] accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please get in touch with our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-[Register to View] , TTY LINE, [Register to View] . This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.