A travel Physical Therapist Assistant needed to join a thriving Physical Therapy clinic in northern California’s Central Valley. Mid-sized city near larger urban cities in the San Joaquin Valley offers numerous recreational activities, shopping centers, agriculture, and expanding high-tech industries. This area is buzzing with opportunities and things to do in every direction. The team of health care professionals at the clinic helps restore patients’ quality of life through superior clinical care, using the most proven techniques and unique patient plans to return each patient back to the highest level of function possible.
Total Reward/Position Details and Highlights:
- Generous weekly pay rate.
- Full-Time position. Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm schedule.
- Outpatient setting.
- No call coverage.
- 13-week contract.
- Great collaborative team and resources to help you thrive in this role.
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- PTA Credentials.
- Great peer reference and in good standing.
- The summers are hot arid and clear, with temperatures averaging between 85-95s. Winters are short, cold, and wet, with temperatures averaging between 50-60s.
- A great mid sized city near other larger cities in the San Joaquin Valley where you are sure to find anything you need within a few minutes drive including some fun adventures such as big league baseball, family farms, bowling, wineries and craft beer, great family parks, shopping centers, a variety of restaurants and skydiving.
- Take in the mind-blowing views of the ancient massive sequoia trees and waterfalls at the nearby Yosemite National Park.
- Nearest major airport is less than 10 miles away.