A travel Physical Therapist needed to join a thriving Physical Therapy clinic on the western coast of California. Join a team of experienced clinicians who work collaboratively together and ensure each patient is given individualized care to improve mobility and return to their highest level of function possible. Lively city on the east bay of San Francisco Bay, this downtown area is known to be a walker’s paradise that offers over 65 unique eateries, 40 places to pamper yourself, and a wide variety of shops and services downtown.
Total Reward/Position Details and Highlights:
- Generous weekly pay rate.
- Full-Time position. Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm schedule.
- Outpatient setting.
- No call coverage.
- 13-week contract.
- Great collaborative team and resources to help you thrive in this role.
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- PT Credentials.
- Great peer reference and in good standing.
- Having a mild Mediterranean climate, summers are warm with an average high temperature of 70°F, and winters are cool with an average high temperature of 58°F.
- Whether you are looking for craft beer, specialty coffee shops, or delicious bakeries, you are sure to find it Downtown. You can find over 65 unique eateries, 40 places to pamper yourself, and a wide variety of shops and services right downtown.
- Large festivities and events bring people from all around year-round to enjoy!
- Located directly on the San Francisco Bay, you will love seeing the beautiful waterfront views and enjoying the trails as much as possible.
- Considered a suburb of Oakland and San Francisco, you are in the heart of a smaller suburb town, but not too far from the urban city life buzz.
- Major airport within 3 miles of town.