A travel Physical Therapist Assistant needed to join a thriving Physical Therapy clinic near the western coast of California. Join a team of experienced clinicians who work collaboratively together and ensure each patient is given individualized care to improve mobility and return to their highest level of function possible. This thriving mid-sized town is located on the beautiful San Pablo Bay, considered to be a part of the San Francisco Bay area, with a myriad of attractions and natural beauty all around! You are sure to love the smaller town feel, with the urban city life within a few miles of home.
Total Reward/Position Details and Highlights:
- Generous weekly pay rate.
- Full-Time position. Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm schedule.
- Outpatient setting.
- No call coverage.
- 13-week contract.
- Great collaborative team and resources to help you thrive in this role.
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- PTA Credentials.
- Great peer reference and in good standing.
- Having a mild Mediterranean climate, summers are warm with an average high temperature of 70°F, and winters are cool with an average high temperature of 58°F.
- Never run out of things to do with local activities and places to visit including farmers markets, zipline adventures, waterfront views and trails, shopping centers, community parks, golf, delicious dining.
- Outdoor adventures include an abundance of parks and recreation areas, local trails for biking and hiking, and water activities on the San Pablo Bay including fishing, paddleboarding, kayaking, and boating fun.
- Tucked away in the San Francisco Bay area, this delightful community offers a myriad of attractions to cater to residents and visitors alike. You are in the heart of a smaller suburb city, but not too far from the urban city life.
- Within 20 minutes drive of mid-sized airport, or 35 minutes drive to international airport.