Provenir Healthcare has a great opportunity in San Antonio, TX for an immediate start!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Ability to perform all phlebotomy procedures
- Accountability for keeping accurate, legal and ethical documentation, at all times
- Filing and updating records in a timely manner utilizing Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- May be asked to assist with front desk duties (check in, check out, patient identification)
- Ability to connect with various types of patients and make them feel comfortable
- Excellent patient service and patient relationship skills
- Adhere to all infection control standards at all times
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Phlebotomist Certification from an Accredited School
- Proficient with lab draws
- Two (2) year of Phlebotomist experience
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Excellent communication skills
Interview will include clinical test.
If you have any inquiries, feel free to contact Heidi Swann directly at [Register to View] or by clicking apply now.
Who is Provenir? We are your prime source for quality healthcare positions across the nation. Healthcare has been and always will be our only focus, so we’re knowledgeable and passionate about what we do and take pride in continually being an award-winning and joint certified national staffing and recruiting agency. We look forward to working one-on-one with you in helping you find the best opportunity for your healthcare career.