This job is archived
Why You’ll Love this Job
Top-shelf benefits and great pay is yours in this unique Phlebotomist role for a leading Dallas health provider!
Work with a fun, friendly team of people in a positive, happy environment when you snag this position. You will be highly compensated for your skills with great pay, excellent healthcare, a generous retirement plan and days off with pay. Plus, you will meet all sorts of interesting people throughout each day!
If you are ready to set your sights on a career move that will pay off, apply for this Phlebotomist position today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Draw blood and use accurate labeling
- Courier collected samples to the lab
- Determine the best way to collect a specimen
- At all times, be cordial and reassuring to patients
- Follow quality standards regarding blood draws
- Keep area clean and organized
- Experience with injections/procedures
- Certified in Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Must have successfully completed Medical Assistant program
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive