Full-time Perfusionist needed at a top facility outside of Columbus, Ohio!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The Perfusionist’s principle role is to assemble and operate a collection of life support services, collectively known as the “heart lung machine”, which supports the patients life during open heart surgery. Will also operate a variety of other life support and assist devices that deal with circulation.
- Prepares various physiologic monitoring instrumentation and circulatory machinery for surgical cases.
- Checks and maintains equipment prior to surgery to ensure proper functioning.
- Maintains and operates heart lung machine.
- Assembles and assists with intra aortic balloon counterpulsation.
- Assists director with interviewing and recruitment of new staff.
- Utilizes high-speed centrifuge devices to collect, separate, and return blood components to a patient.
* Must have a Bachelor Degree in Circulation Technology and be certified or eligible for certification.
* One year of perfusion experience required
* Ability to read, write and explain or describe moderately complex information to other hospital staff
* Attention to detail
* Ability to accurately take and record measurements or readings
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits including relocation assistance!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: [Register to View]