*Full time and permanent position*
- Support PathGroup's mission, vision, goals and management decisions.
- Submit and dictate all surgical specimens for processing.
- Maintain and keep cutting room properly supplied.
- Photograph specimens as designated by pathologist.
- Prepare tissue to be sent out for further testing such as lymphoma phenotyping, quantitative iron studies, etc.
- Review procedure manuals and stay current with procedural changes that have occurred.
- Review and study under pathologist guidance designated continuing educational material.
- Exercise all laboratory safety precautions and adhere to lab procedures as stated in procedure manuals.
- Perform all job responsibilities in alignment with the industry's best security practices and regulatory guidelines to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of protected health information and other sensitive company data.
- Must be familiar with and abide by the Corporate Compliance Program and all corporate policies, including the Privacy and Security policies
EDUCATION & LICENSURE:
- Masters Degree Required
- ASCP or equivalent certification.
- Maintains appropriate continuing education for certification/licensure, and to increase basic knowledge.
To apply please submit your resume directly or send your resume to [Register to View]