Seeking a full time Pathology Specialist to work in the Cytogenetics Department.
This facility has all of this and more
- Five schools
- An academic medical center
- A Level I trauma center
- One of only two NCI-designated cancer centers in Virginia
- The region’s only full-service children’s hospital
- More than 750 physicians in 200 specialties
- A community health center, dedicated research teams, facilities and valued partners in every field
Work with internationally known physicians, some recognized as the best in the country, top-ranked local specialists and all-around all-stars at every level.
- Bachelor's of Science
- Clinical Laboratory Specialist in Cytogenetics (CLSp(CG)) certification within three (3) years of employment in position
- Minimum of one (1) year of clinical laboratory experience