At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking a COVID Vaccination EMT to join our amazing team.
Details of the COVID Vaccination EMT opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary Range: $20/hr
- Anticipated duration of assignment: Long Term Contract
- Anticipated schedule: 8am - 8pm
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the COVID Vaccination EMT:
- Assists clinical staff during the COVID vaccination process
- Greets patients and assist them in navigating through the event
- Observes individuals post vaccination for possible adverse reactions
- Immediately alerts clinical staff of any clinical issues including possible adverse reactions
- Manages crowd control to ensure maintaining proper social distancing
- Performs all duties and functions in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- Maintains proper use of required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), which will be provided
- Adheres to infection control procedures
- Maintains confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA
Qualifications for the COVID Vaccination EMT:
- One or more year(s) of experience as an EMT.
- State issued EMT certification. Certification is in good standing without restriction
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem solving skills
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the COVID Vaccination EMT opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.