Attention EMT /Paramedics:
Tired of working transfers and getting out late on a shift? Want a chance to work in a fun and unique environment of occupational health in the construction field? Then look no further!
We are currently looking for Full time Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)/ Paramedics to fill weekday openings in our construction on-site Wellness trailers. This position will be located in the Seaport/ Boston area on site of construction for a luxury hotel!
We are looking for Applicants who can:
• Respond to calls for assistance
• Administer first aid
• Properly assess injuries and triage to the appropriate level of care.
• Effectively communicate with Safety Managers, EMS Personnel and Medical Facility Staff
• Assist site Safety Personnel with safety related duties and inspections
• Provide detailed documentation of medical and safety related incidents
• Administer daily site required drug and alcohol testing programs
• Additional duties as directed
Applicants must have:
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Current Medical Provider CPR or equivalent credential
• Current EMT, NREMT, EMT-P licensure within State of Massachusetts
• At least 1 year of experience working in EMS
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills
We provide paid training, medical, profit sharing and PTO.
If you are interested in having fun and being treated like family- please submit your resume for more details! You can also send it directly to [Register to View]
JOB ID: KD287