Experience the Matrix Providers Advantage. We strive to provide a framework of stability and structure for our valued employees, where you will experience lower provider-to-patient ratios and fair, reliable schedules. It is our honor to hire Healthcare Heroes to serve our Military Heroes at the Naval Health Clinic in Annapolis, MD.
We are seeking an Optometrist to join our team of talented professionals in Annapolis, MD.
- Employment Status: Full Time, 40 Hours per week.
- Compensation: This is an hourly position.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday (No nights, no weekends)
- Benefits: Matrix Providers is proud to offer a competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage. We also offer accrued paid time off (PTO), paid holidays as outlined in the handbook, and a 401(k) plan.
- Degree: Doctor of Optometry.
- Education: Graduate from a school or college approved by the Accreditation Council on Optometric Education (ACOE) of the American Optometric Association.
- Experience: As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as an optometrist.
- Examine, diagnose, treat or prescribe courses of treatment for those suffering from diseases, injuries, or disorders of the visual system, the eye, and associated structures, as well as diagnose related systemic conditions.
- Promote prevention and wellness, vision conservation, education and training activities, vision screenings, and positive eye and vision health behaviors.
- Conduct vision research in a problem area of considerable scope and complexity, which requires novel approaches and results in answers to important questions or significant changes in existing methods and techniques.
- Advise and make professional clinical recommendations as to courses of action on problems and considerations of national scope in all areas of optometry.
- Provide a full spectrum of clinical services to treat the most complex optometric-related patient conditions.
We support our employees with an accessible dedicated representative to assist you throughout the duration of your contract. We firmly believe that a healthy work/life balance enables you to perform at your best. Our mission is to serve America’s military family by aligning exceptional healthcare workers like you with rewarding career opportunities. Come home to Matrix.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please see [Register to View] To learn more about our Benefits Packages, please see [Register to View]
Matrix Providers endeavors to make [Register to View] accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please get in touch with our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-[Register to View] , TTY LINE, [Register to View] . This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.