If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of geriatric patients, looking for clinical autonomy and work/life balance, we would love to speak with you!
Work as a team to provide comprehensive ocular disease management for geriatric patients at nursing homes in your regional area. We are proud of our reputation for consistently exceeding the needs and expectations of those we serve.
Enjoy the fact that we provide a trained vision tech, all portable equipment and supplies, and handle all administration of scheduling and billing.
Receive great compensation as a 1099 Independent Contractor, we work around your availability.
You are focused on providing the care you were trained for, making all clinical decisions, and we focus on the rest! Opportunity Highlights:
- Focus on quality patient care, not quotas
- Weekday scheduling-no nights or weekends
- Patients seen on-site, in a treatment room located within the facility
- Competitive compensation
- Work as a two-person team (OD and Vision Tech) to provide comprehensive ocular disease management for geriatric patients in our 360care facilities in your regional area- week days during the day!
- Trained vision tech to assist on all visits
- State of the art portable equipment and supplies-Auto-refractor, retinal camera, hand-held slit light, tonopen
- All scheduling and billing is completed by 360Care
- Full office support including a Care Coordination team handling all consents, pre-authorizations, patient scheduling, post op and IT support
- Field support from Clinical Director
If you are a licensed Optometrist in good standing, at any stage of your career, we encourage you to apply!