At 360care, our mission is to "better the lives of our patients by improving access to care". We are the largest ancillary provider to nursing home in the country, currently servicing over 3100 facilities in 18 states. We provide services in the areas of audiology, dentistry, podiatry and optometry. We have an opening in the Mobile area for a PT optometrist. If you are looking to pick up a few days each month, this is a great opportunity!
Work as a team to provide comprehensive ocular disease management for geriatric patients at nursing homes in your regional area. We are proud of our reputation for consistently exceeding the needs and expectations of those we serve.
Why Providers choose 360Care:
- Focus on quality patient care
- Weekday scheduling-no nights or weekends
- Patients seen on-site, in a treatment room located within the facility
- Rewarding work with great compensation
- Work as a two-person team (OD and Vision Tech) to provide comprehensive ocular disease management for geriatric patients in our 360care facilities in your regional area- week days during the day!
- Trained vision tech to assist on all visits
- State of the art portable equipment and supplies-Auto-refractor, retinal camera, hand-held slit light, tono-pen
- All scheduling and billing is completed by 360Care
- Full office support including a Care Coordination team handling all consents, pre-authorizations, patient scheduling, post op and IT support
- Field support from Clinical Director