Why You’ll Love this Job
Community focused Optometry practice is looking to add the ideal Optometrist to our expanding practice!
This entry level position is ideal for someone who wants to join a well-established clinic with the opportunity for a future partnership. If you are searching for the perfect job opportunity, this is it!
Get your career off to the best possible start by applying for our Associate Optometrist position today! We offer excellent benefits, competitive pay, and all the support you need to be successful!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct eye exams and vision tests.
- Diagnose and treat various ocular diseases.
- Write prescriptions for eyeglasses, contact lenses and medications.
- Conduct low-vision exams.
- Provide before and after care to ocular surgery patients.
- Evaluate and manage a variety of ocular conditions.
- Community involvement via promoting ocular health.
- Doctorate in Optometry.
- New Hampshire OD license.
- Customer service and patient-focused oriented.
- Prefer basic coding skills.
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive