Why You’ll Love this Job
Seeking a skilled Optometrist with a quest for success and strong leadership abilities! State-of-the-art equipment and an enthusiastic support team await you at our well-established practice. If you are currently licensed in North Carolina and have a desire to be part of a close-knit community, apply for this Optometrist position today!
Your responsibilities would include using various optical equipment to provide first-rate care to patients, interpreting exam results, conferring with other doctors and managers, and communicating effectively with patients to gain an understanding of their needs. You also may occasionally provide coverage to other area practices.
If you are looking for an exceptional opportunity where you can grow your career, apply now for our Optometrist role!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Practice full-service optometric patient care
- Medical management of patients using an OTC
- Effectively communicate with managers and other company doctors
- Knowledge of oculomotor and visual learning-related symptoms
- Contact lens knowledge that includes evaluations, troubleshooting and fitting
- Meet patients’ ocular health and visual need
- Attend staff meetings
- Communicates with parents, teachers and providers
- Write referrals and complete any necessary forms
- Must have a current North Carolina license, including Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Agents
- Must have at least three years of experience or have completed an ocular disease residency
- Must have an OD degree from an accredited Optometry school
- EMR experience required
- Must have contact lens fitting experience
- Medical billing, basic coding, word processor and data-entry knowledge
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive