Our client in the Washington, D.C. area is seeking a full-time Licensed Optometrist for a 3 month long locums assignment with possibility to extend.
Duties & Responsibilities for the Optometrist include:
- Coverage Dates (Specific, long term only): ASAP – 3 Months, with good possibility of extension
- Shift Schedule Details & Shift Duration: Monday – Friday – 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Type of Patients/Cases/Procedures: Routine Eye Exams, Contact Lens Fittings, Eye Urgencies and Emergencies, Medical Optometry, Ages 4 and up. Frequent dilation of patients. No Surgeries
- Patients per Day/Volume: 20 Minute Appointments – 3 Per Hour
- Support Staff: Full Support staff to Optometrist including administration
- Active State License Required
- BLS Certified
- Available for F/T or P/T coverage
Salary & Benefits
- Rate: $95/HR
- Malpractice, travel, lodging provided (if applicable)
If you're interested, please feel free to contact us at [Register to View] or reply with your resume.