This job is archived
Why You’ll Love this Job
Are you looking for a new career, not just another job? Do you want to be a part of a team environment who are passionate about what the do? Join us at our private optical practice in Corona, CA as our newest optician / back office manager. Optician / back office manager will be responsible to ensure all runs smoothly and efficiently in office.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing invoices and bills
- Processing merchant statements and account receivables.
- Assist in the selection and ordering of frames
- Qualified to bill medical insurances.
- Welcome patients and present high-quality patient care
- Impeccable customer service
- Ability to stay organized and help others stay organized
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fluent in English
- Basic computer skills, including word processing and data entry
- Previous experience in a Optician / Back Office Manager role
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive