This job is archived
Why You’ll Love this Job
Are you looking for an opportunity to cross-train in a growing industry, and set yourself up for career advancement? Would you love to avoid the Austin commute? Looking for a schedule that supports a balanced work life, with weekends off? Want to work on a team that treats one another like family, and considers our patients our family, too?
Join our team and learn to become a successful Insurance Specialist / Optician. Insurance Specialist / Opticians provide great customer service and help patients with their eyewear needs. This means that you will help them select products, like eye glasses or contact lenses, and complete sales transactions. In addition to customer service and sales tasks, you will also get to learn other aspects of the business. As you advance your skills, you will become a vital member of our team!
Plus, we work in an upscale office in a great area of Dripping Springs, with nearby shopping and restaurants for lunch breaks and after-work fun. If this sounds like a team you are excited to be a part of, apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service throughout the sales process
- Assist patients in making frame selections
- Coordinate order pickups and deliveries
- Work with patients to customize their eye wear
- Help make sure that eyeglasses fit well, and make small adjustments if needed
- Other duties as required to be a successful Insurance Specialist / Optician
- Keep up to date with insurance industry changes
- File claims for patients products and services they receive
PREFERRED INSURANCE SPECIALIST / OPTICIAN SKILLS
- Great customer service abilities
- Comfortable with sales and making transactions
- Fashion savvy and enjoys helping people make fashion decisions
- Works well in a team environment
- Fluent in English, bilingual in Spanish preferred
- High School diploma
- Ability to operate a computer and basic office equipment.
- Prior experience as an Insurance Specialist /Optician
- Experience interacting with customers or patients as well as administrative and office experience
- Prefer experience with Microsoft Office Suite software programs and other clinic-specific software
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive