This job is archived
Why You’ll Love this Job
Join our fun and happy work family when you grab this first-rate Lead Optometric Technician role!
Are you ready to be acknowledged for your skills and contributions, and be given the go-ahead to put them into action? Here, we encourage work autonomy, and applaud your ideas and solutions. As part of our unique, professional team, you also will enjoy a number of perks such as great pay, a retirement plan, PTO, medical and vision, and a great work/life balance.
This Lead Optometric Technician position will be filled quickly! Apply today to set your career on a fast track to success!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnostic testing
- Documenting patient information
- Prepping each patient for examinations
- Assisting the Optometrist with eye exams and other procedures
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to connect well with patients
- Optical technology and instrument knowledge
- Some experience in the industry
- Skilled in computer usage
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive