At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant - SNF to join our amazing team.
Details of the Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary range: $1,000 - $1,400 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: Varies
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant:
- Assist the Occupational Therapist in evaluating the patient's functional status and occupational therapy needs, to enhance the health, well-being and quality of life for your patients
Qualifications for the Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant:
- Associate’s degree from an accredited Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant Program.
- Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification / Licensure in the state of practice.
- Current CPR certification.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.